April 29, 2011

Sorry Guys and Special RPS Update!

I have not forgotten about this. Most of the other CP's that might be reading this are in the same boat as me, it's crunch time at the end of the semester. I will return with the rest of my WDW 30 Day and posts about my prepping for Disney by the end of next week!!

Oh, and in the meantime, I do have one little update, Hipster Thrifter is starting to make a name for herself around Philly... in my own odd little way. Heh. I've joined a rock paper scissors league in the time before I'm leaving for FL as a way to spend time with friends that I won't see for 7 months.

I won my first competitive Rock Paper Scissors tournament this week!!


"It was a good night for David Bowie’s Package (maybe not as good as the Championship in 2007, 2008 or 2010 but still pretty good) on Tuesday at Dirty Franks.  Their newest member, Hipster Thrifter (on left), became the newest member to claim a tournament win for the team.  She went up against another rookie player in the Dirty Dozen’s Bootilicious in the finals.  Tired of all the suspense and intrigue that the Championship matches have had so far this season, Hipster Thrifter didn’t want to mess around.  She defeated Bootilicious in the nicest but also meanest of ways, 3 matches to 0 with a total of 0 points scored by Bootilicious."

No comments:

Post a Comment